The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Victoria Gornopolskaya

In this next part of the book, the reader learns that not only had the book he was starting to enjoy been a misprint, but he was reading a completely different novel. The Polish novel was mixed up with some other novel and a huge web of novels began to untangle leaving the reader as well as myself, confused. He decides to discuss this dilemma with the girl he met at the bookstore who is reading the same book. New characters unfold as the novel progresses. I am still unsure of the nature of this novel as it seems to go into many different directions. The main plot though may be the one involving the reader and Ludmilla. I am not too sure where it may be going but I hope the reader figures out what book he is reading. Also I hope we get back to the story of the train and the suitcase because I am still curious about that. I hope all the stories will eventually come together somehow.
Questions:
What was the point of that suitcase?
How will Ludmilla be significant to the plot?
Will the reader get a normal copy of the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment