The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Carly Cooper

I was extremely confused by these two chapters while the stories were interesting I'm getting lost in the plot about the reader. I feel it is becoming too complicated with the publisher and all the new characters, it seems that as the reader becomes involved in more stories his own plot becomes more complicated. Other than the fact that I am struggling with the pain plot the stories seem to keep getting more and more interesting and intriguing. Thia makes it even more possible to put yourself in the readers shoes and further understand his frustration. I find myself wishing they were real stories that had real endings. My question is, what is going on at this publishing company and how is it connected to the Cemarien man?

No comments:

Post a Comment