The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Katherine Tesi

Even now, I still am unclear which set of stories within the novel are supposed to make up the primary story. After a bit of research I found that a few sources say that the two stories are somehow intertwined, but that doesn’t quite make sense. Other sources said that the two sets of stories are supposed to simply play off of each other. However, the chapters that are titled with phrases don’t seem to be related. I feel like there must be some relation between the two sets of texts, or else the form of the novel would be pointless. I’m just still not sure what the relation is between the texts. Hopefully with a little bit more research I will be able to find my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment