The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tung

As the end comes to a close on this the novel “if on a winter’s night a traveler” I find myself left unclear on what it is that the author was primary trying to convey. All that I kind of understand is that somehow all the stories are connected in some way or another. The stores have many symbolic moments I thought, relating with subjects such as life and death. even though Italo Calvino’s took the time to write the book and have readers look in to it. I felt as if he didn’t have enough time or space in order to get his point across. But all in all the book was a difficult read for me personally and I felt as if other had the same problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment