The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carly Cooper

After reading these 4 chapters I still feel really confused as to what the book is about. So far I have counted three plots, and wonder whether all of them will continue or none of them. I think it is written in an interesting way and therefore keeps my attention. However not knowing the beginning on these stories makes it difficult to pay attention, because I don't know the characters and the story. But things sometimes seem to fall into place as you read on. the first plot with the traveler and the suite case was interesting and i am curious to see how his story develops.

my first question is: what the second part of chapter 2 (about the fight and the boy leaving home) from another text all together?
my next question is: are all these stories somehow interconnected?

No comments:

Post a Comment