The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

tung

I think this is one of the stories that I really enjoyed out of all of Borges short stories. I love that idea that there are so many paths that we call can take in our lives and each of those path could drastically change the outcome of what and who we are in the end. The story leaves me thinking the idea of “what if” what if I never or if I did this or that in a curtain part of my life. All of out at one point or another has thought of this question. And the character in the story showed this idea so well I thought. The idea of the labyrinth also draws me to this story. The story was able to hold my attention in that I wanted to see what would have happen if he would have gotten in this or that situation. Over all I enjoyed this reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment