The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Monday, May 4, 2009

tung kim

The others was another great story I thought. I always thought to myself what it would be to meet my future self. Would I be the same as I am now, how much would I really change, would I be successful in my life or be in ruins. Another thought would that I would also wonder is that what I would say to my past self. Would I tell him to watch out for curtain things and prevent hardship and heartache? The story is very strange in the end in that they both chose not to go meet up and that shows that they both are still the same in their logic and actions. I don’t think I would be able to do that my wonder would over rule my logic and I would make my self to the meeting place.

No comments:

Post a Comment