The blog for SUNY Binghamton's Spring'09 COLI 214B 02 Literature and Society Class. Chapter summaries, analyses and discussion of prescribed texts written by students.

Monday, May 4, 2009

tung kim

I remember reading this story somewhere before in my life and after reading it again I started to remember why I liked this story. There are many symbols in it that I thought was very well hidden such as the book being truth that it was the key to human kind understand that such a thing as a book of infinitely existed. But in the end we could comprehend such a thing, we as a society would not accept such a thing existed and book was later hidden for all time. I did enjoy reading this book and I’m sure that there are more symbols then just that. Borges is a very interesting man and in a way very crafty in adding like clues into his stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment